If you have never undergone any facial treatment ever before, and contemplating one for the first time, then you might have reservations. You might be caught in two minds, with one half insisting you go for it, whilst the other half holding you back out of skepticism. Now what you need is a bit of rationality here. You need to conduct some fact-finding and get yourself to the best facial salon in your locality to receive the best treatment. For instance, if you are in and around Sydney, there is no better name to visit than Browz and Beauty by Usha for a facial treatment. Once you have zeroed in on us, the best stance for you will be to call us in advance and know about the do’s and don’ts that will help you to have a perfect facial.
Do you need to know certain things before going for the facial?
Yes, there are a few things that you need to maintain before going for facial treatment. It’s your call to follow these strictures. This will not only help you to enjoy a seamless session but have long-lasting results as well. Here they are for your perusal.
- Put on a comfortable dress, which you can easily change in and out.
- Do not put on your make up before the facial session, as it will be of no use. Either way, your esthetician at our facial salon in Sydneywill cleanse your face comprehensively before the start of the session.
- Do not indulge in any vigorous at-the-home DIY facial treatment at least a week prior to the appointment. Do not opt for any exfoliation treatment either during the run-up to the facial treatment. Exfoliation is a part of facial and the facial specialist at our facial salon in Bonnyrigg or any other suburb in Sydney will conduct this crucial step, as a part of the treatment package.
- Avoid being out in the sun and keep away from tanning for at least a week or so before the session. Direct sun rays will damage skin and thus, will stop if from reaping the fullest benefit of the facial session.
- Take stock of all the skin products that you are using in your everyday life. Our facial treatment specialist in Liverpool or anywhere else, depending upon which salon you decide to visit, will ask you about them. Make a list of the products if you feel like it so that you can provide perfect information. This is important, as the professional might decide the procedure or the facial products depending on what you use at your home.
- Reveal whatever medication you have undergone (or you are undertaking currently) to the specialist. Inform about any underlying medical condition you might have or any skin related issues that you might have had in the past. It is good for the professional to know so that appropriate treatment procedures can be adopted.
- Are you looking forward to the facial treatment in our Wetherill Park salon or elsewhere near Sydney to get prepared for some big event like your wedding or a fashion show or a party to celebrate your anniversary or the likes? And is it the first time you are contemplating facial treatment? Our estheticians would recommend fixing the appointment pretty advance, as it might take a number of sessions instead of one, for you to get the precise effect that you are looking forward to. Even if you do not have much time to visit us repeatedly, do not feel worried. Our highly expert facial treatment professionals in Green Valley or any other suburb of Sydney will do whatever it takes, helping you to put your best face forward for the event.
So call us now as you need time to prepare yourself – aesthetically and mentally!!
So you see, when you have planned to undergo a facial treatment, you need to prepare yourself properly. Call us at 1300122522 or 0450 750 522 to fix an appointment and discuss all these issues and further, in detail.