You need to get to the best salon in your locality for having your eyelash and eyebrows tinted. However, that is not enough. You need to stick to certain after-care procedures to ensure that the tints remain intact and last long, thereby justifying your investment.
Even if you have your eyelash and eyebrow tinted by the best and the most experienced tinting expert, but for a proper aftercare, it is unlikely to last long, even if the tints are of the best quality.
Therefore, if the first and foremost condition of eyelash and eyelash tinting is getting to a reputed and experienced salon, the second in the line is taking proper after-care.
If you are in and around Sydney, the best and the most trustworthy name to get to, for eyebrow and eyelash tinting, is Browz and Beauty by Usha. Not only are our experts amongst the best in the industry, but they will also guide you to proper aftercare, to ensure the tints last long. Still, on this page, let us discuss an outline of the care you are supposed to take for the tints.
After you have had the tinting, you need to:
- Avoid heat: You must keep away from heat and sun for at least 24 hours, following the tinting. Hence, do not get out in the sun, or go near the ovens. Abstain from cooking and other activities that have to anything to do with heat. Thus, do not sunbathe, if that is one of your favourite pastimes during the weekend. Stay away from the Sydney beaches for the next 24 hours or so after getting lash and brow tints in Sydney. It will cause the tint to fade and negate the effect. Moreover, the UV rays and the sunlight will lead to a faster fading of the tints.
- Keep your contact lenses away: Do not put your lenses, for the next 24 hours following the treatment. Get back to your glasses.
- Avoid makeup: If you love make ups abstain from putting them on for the next 24 hours. Also, put a hold on any type of eye treatment if you have been undertaking them, for the same period. If that pause in the treatment is unavoidable then it’s better not to opt for tinting till the treatment continues.
- Don’t touch: Our experts would advise not to touch that area following the lash tinting session in Liverpool or elsewhere, depending upon your location.
- Avoid water: Don’t bring the eye and the eyebrow area in contact with water for the next 24 to 48 hours. Refrain from taking shower or swimming and avoid rain for the next 24 to 48 hours.
- Perfumes are a strict NO-NO: Do not use perfume for the next 24 hours.
- Avoid oil-based makeups: This stricture goes beyond the 24 hour period. Oil-based makeup removers can result in faster fading of the tint. Hence, it is better not to use them, once you have lash and brow tints in Liverpool. So it’s better not to use them.
- Do not scrub Your Eyes: Refrain from scrubbing and rubbing your eyes for the next 24 to 48 hours after a lash tinting session in Sydney. While sleeping, put an eye guard on, as this will protect the eyes from inadvertent rubbing during sleep.
Thus you see, you have a set of strictures to follow for the next 24 to 48 hours following the eye and brow tinting session at our salon. While this is just an outline, there may be more that you need to know. Call us to book an appointment at 1300122522 or 0450 750 522 during our business hours. Our experts will explain to you about the strictures in further detail.