Browz and Beauty by Usha is home to some of the most efficient specialists who will come up with an impeccable brow lamination service, which is essentially a perm for your eyebrows, to give them a neat, well defined, and uniform shape for a long period.
Indeed, it has of late become an extremely popular alternative to microblading, as the process does not involve the use of any needle or any evasive techniques. We carry out Brow Lamination at an affordable rate and our specialists will help to achieve the best natural results.
The brow lamination process starts with an in-detail consultation, which will involve our brow specialist discussing the details of the process and making you aware of the expected results. The process starts with the shaping of your eyebrows, to create a clean slate.
Next, they would use a high quality ‘style-adjusting’ product, which will style up the hairs of your eyebrows, into your desired shape. This will be followed by the use of a style neutralizer, which will set the brows in the proper place. The last step would involve the application of nourishing keratin oil that restores moisture in the brows after the process is done.
The entire process will take around 40 to 50 minutes or maybe around an hour, depending upon how coarse or long your hairs are and whether you will be tinting your eyebrows as well!
It is important to have it done by a seasoned and qualified expert to ensure that the proper eyebrow lamination steps are followed and no damage is inflicted on the brows. When you put your faith upon Browz and Beauty by Usha, you can be more than assured that the process will be conducted by the most dependable and skilled pair of hands.
How long does Brow Lamination Last?
- In case you are a contact lens user, you have to take them out before the session and insert them only on the following day. In case you have god sensitive eyes use some saline eye drops or artificial eye lubricators for rinsing your eyes later on.
- The permanent brows and lash tints generally last for two to four weeks. However, to make them last longer, do not use exfoliating alpha hydroxy or glycolic acid cleansers. They will have an adverse effect on the colour of your brows, striping the colour off and will smear them around the eyes, giving a horrible look.
- You are pregnant
- You have Trichotillomania
- Have extremely sensitive eyes or if you are allergic to glues and adhesives
- If you are undergoing chemo treatment or have undergone the same within the last one year or so
- Ensure that the eyebrows do not get wet or moist within the next 24 hours of the session. Also, do not use any makeup remover during the same period. After a day and a half, your eyebrows are well set and once they are, then you are free to start treating your eyebrows normally.
- For keeping your eyebrows healthy and to ensure that the effects of the lamination last for long, we would recommend light nightly oils that are rich in nourishing ingredients. It will strengthen the hairs of your brows and promote faster lash growth.
So you see, there is so much to know about brow lamination! For further details and to fix an appointing with Browz and Beauty with Usha, CONTACT US now!!!
- »Bossley Park
- »Green Valley
- »Hoxton Park
- »Canley Vale
- »Middleton Grange
- »Oran Park
- »Horsley Park