Lash extensions are synthetic as well as natural hair fibres that are attached at the base of each and every eyelash using surgical glue. They are applied one after another one, resulting in perfection and precision. However, that makes eyelash extensions in Wetherill Park, Sydney a painstaking and time-consuming one and demands a great deal of precision and perfection. At Browz and Beauty, our professional specialists will work in close coordination with you for adding curl and volume, length to every individual lash. We will go all the way to creating a natural and glamorous look, or even something as dramatic and intense as it can be!
- They lend a gorgeous look to your extensions: They would yield a much better finish of your eyelashes than the mascara, providing a much more authoritative look and feel and a natural tinge to your eyelashes. If high-quality extensions are used and are applied properly, they will return some stunning effects.
- They give utter satisfaction: High-quality lash extension in Wetherill Park, Sydney would offer a gorgeous look and once it’s done with, you do not have to be worried about repeated applying unlike what happens in mascara, which you have to apply every day! So it gives you peace of mind and satisfaction.
- They are time-saving: Once you have installed eyelash extension from a salon in Wetherill Park, you do not have to put not loud makeup every day, thereby saving a lot of time. Plus you do not have to be skeptical about the mascara flaking or smearing or running down if you are sweating too much on a hot steamy day.
- They last for long if you like: If you want them to last for days, month, or even years you need to vouch for a high-quality one that will not fall off at a drop of a hat. Plus, you need to have them refilled periodically to have eternal extended eyelashes.
- The use of Oil-based cleansers or makeup removers is a strict NO-NO post eyelash extension from a salon in Wetherill Park, Sydney, as they would harm the glue, breaking it down.
- Also, do not use mascara over the eyelash extensions out of the thought that it will further enhance the look. This is because the mascara will have an adverse effect on the extensions, and will cause premature fallouts.
- Be careful while washing your face, more so the area around your eyes. Any increased movement of your eyelids as well as the water will cause the glue to lose its grip resulting in premature shedding of the extensions.
- While taking shower, make sure water does not fall directly on your face as it will damage the extensions, defeating the very purpose of having them in the first place.
- Rubbing your face with a towel is prohibited, and be careful not to press your face against the pillow while going to sleep. It will make the extensions twisted and break them.
- If you want to comb the extension, you can do very gently, using a dry mascara wand. It will not only help the extensions to get rid of the dust and dirt particles that might have got stuck. Besides, you can also use the wand to straighten the lashes. Be careful not to tug them too much as this will cause them to fall off.
- Do not use those oil-based skincare products or eye pencils that are greasy as they will cause the disintegration of the glue, causing the extensions to fall off.
- When it comes to taking off the make-up around the lash line or other areas close to your eyes, use a cotton swab that is dipped in a makeup remover.
- Opt for thicker extensions as that will add more drama and substance to the looks. However, you have to be careful because the more is the thickness of the lashes, they are more prone to get twisted and tend to fall out.