Lash & Brow Tinting
LASH & BROW TINTING
Tinting results in beautiful, well-defined eyelashes and eyebrows. We use premium, high quality long-lasting professional tints for eyelash and eyebrow conditioning and colouring, and offer you a wide gamut of colour options. Our experts will guide you in selecting the right colour for you depending upon your facial structure and the get up of your eyes. Your safety is our topmost priority. Beauty services that are carried out close to the eyes always carry some additional risks and demand an elevated level of caution and care. If you are a first-timer, we offer a complimentary patch test of lash and brow tint in Wetherill Park, Sydney which needs to be conducted at least 24 hours prior to the session, to minimise the risk of allergies and adverse reaction to dyes.
- Lash tinting in Wetherill Park, Sydney would allow people to have customised eyelashes that will help in the look they are aspiring for. Once implemented, eyebrow and lash tinting will eliminate the use of mascara.
- It will help the recipient to have bolder eyebrows with a much more natural look. This happens as the process involves making the tint darker, by the elimination of that typical “drawn on” look.
- Since you do not need to apply mascara it will significantly reduce your makeup time and still, your looks will not suffer a beating post brow tinting in Wetherill Park, Sydney.
- In case you are a contact lens user, you have to take them out before the session and insert them only on the following day. In case you have god sensitive eyes use some saline eye drops or artificial eye lubricators for rinsing your eyes later on.
- The permanent brows and lash tints generally last for two to four weeks. However, to make them last longer, do not use exfoliating alpha hydroxy or glycolic acid cleansers. They will have an adverse effect on the colour of your brows, striping the colour off and will smear them around the eyes, giving a horrible look.