Refunds & Cancellations Policy
At Browz and Beauty By Usha we strive to be on time for each client and give each client the dedicated time and care they deserve. To ensure this we ask clients to be on time.
- New Clients should arrive 10 minutes ahead of schedule, in order to complete the required paperwork
- Services and treatments are not transferable to other individuals
- We understand that due to your busy schedule you may have to cancel or change an appointment with us. In order to respect the time of both our guests and our staff, we simply ask that you notify us of a cancellation or reschedule at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. If the appointment is cancelled more than 24 hours before the appointment time, you will receive a full refund of deposit paid.
- Certain services may required a deposit of $25 minimum, at Browz and Beauty By Usha’s discretion. Services like Facials, Eyelash Extensions, Waxing or Sugaring etc. If a deposit is paid and you cancel more than 24 hours before the appointment, you will receive a refund of your deposit, however, if you do not cancel before that 24 hours time frame and you do not attend your booked appointment, your will forfeit your deposit and treatment or service.
- Some services or products may not be suitable for you. Browz and Beauty By Usha’s staff will exercise all care and skill when providing their service, however, you are responsible for determining whether the service or products is right for you.
- Prior to a treatment or service, you are required to disclose, upon request by Browz and Beauty By Usha staff, any personal factors which may affect your treatment or service, by completing a consultation form. This may apply to all new and/or existing clients.