A paste was made by boiling sugar, lemon and water and this ball was used to remove the hair. The ball (or paste) sugaring is still used as a form of hair removal but in many cases has been superceeded by the Sugaring Gel or Strip Sugaring techniques.
Strip Sugaring offers the following benefits over the ball method of sugaring:
- Same application and removal techniques as waxing so no significant re-training is needed
- Convenience of application and ability to use modern application tools like roll-on cartridge heater
The Phâro Salon Sugaring System
The Phâro Gels are specially created to stay luxuriously spreadable right to the bottom of the jar and best of all clean up is gentle on the skin and simple, requiring only warm water.
- Reduced pain and redness
- Easier on sensitive skin
- Less after-care
- Cost-effective – less product required
- Made in New Zealand from all natural ingredients.
- Water soluble – can remove excess product from skin without solvents
Phâro Organic Sugar & Rosewater Sugaring Gel
Phâro Organic Sugar and Rose Water Sugaring Gel is
- Fragrance Free
- Colour Free
- Preservative Free
Phâro Organic Sugar and Rose Water Sugaring Gel is available in warm gel pots, firm gel pots and warm gel cartridges.
Phâro Marine Sugaring Gel
Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Citric Acid, Paua (Abalone), Bladderwrack (Kelp), Mica, Lemon Juice, Potassium Sorbate and Marine fragrance
Phâro Marine Sugaring Gel is available in warm gel pots, firm gel pots and warm gel cartridges.