High-Quality Henna Brows in Hoxton Park by Seasoned Experts
Our henna eyebrows treatment in Hoxton Park would consist of highly pigmented customisedshades, which is perfect for your skin tone and type.
What is henna brows treatment?
Henna is derived from Henna plants, and the highest quality of henna is extracted from the flowers and leaves of the plants, to lend a superior stain for the skin as well as for the eyebrow.
When you opt for henna eyebrow treatment in Hoxton Park at Browz and Beauty by Usha, it will act as a protective blanket and offers layer to the hair shaft, and the topmost layers of the hair cuticles, thus giving a thicker appearance to the eyebrows and making them softer and smoother.
We would conduct Henna Brows treatment in Hoxton Park at a cost-effective price, and our highly trained and seasoned experts would provide you an intensely relaxing treatment that will take around 20 minutes or so. However, we would also recommend combining the treatment with an eyebrow designing session as well, which will give you a pair of on-point eyebrows.
What are the advantages of Henna Brow Treatment?
- Henna is a natural agent, which is absolutely harmless. On the contrary, it contains multiple vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants, which are extremely healthy for your skin.
- Our Brows Henna treatment in Hoxton Park will help to strengthen your eyebrows and restore natural hair growth and augment the overall natural condition of your eyebrows.
- We would follow a gentle as well as an innovative formula for the treatment
- Our henna brow effect will last for up to 14 days on your skin
- On the hair, it will last for up to 6 weeks so
- It’s fully natural and does not contain peroxide, ammonia, or lead that could be detrimental to your skin
- It is a vegan process and is cruelty-free
Interested? CONTACT US now to book an appointment fast and uplift your looks in style!